Personal Individual 1 on 1 & Couples Training
No one person trains to fail; they simply fail to train.
If you are interested in 1-on-1 Firearm Instruction with full personal attention to your questions and needs, you have come to the right place.
This is an Instructor /Student 1 on 1 class, designed to provide you with the knowledge and skill level to safely handle a handgun. This individual 1 on 1 session is minimal classroom time, and 95% range-time! The student or couple will go through basic and advanced handgun skills with the instructor which will concentrate on helping you improve gun handling and accuracy with your handgun of choice. This will be customized to your needs and at the level of experience each individual has. Equipment list on things you will need will vary and change with each individual..depending on the level of firearm and shooting experience. This will be discussed in a phone call customizing your class time.
We also offer couples classes… ( 2 individuals)..
Classes will run from 7:30am to 5:30pm.
BREAKFAST PROVIDED (BISCUITS AND GRAVY)
- Cartridge Malfunctions (Misfire, Hang-fire, Squib-fire)
- Proper Grip
- Sight Alignment
- Proper Trigger Pull Techniques
- Proper Drawing From a Holster
The student will have plenty of time at the range to practice live fire under personal guidance and supervision.
This is for students who want a full featured and personalized day of training.
- 200-rounds of ball ammunition for your training handgun. ( No Reloads)
- Ball cap
- Footwear that covers entire foot … no sandals please. Please do not wear tank tops or low-neckline blouses/shirts to class. (Hot brass from a semi-automatic weapon can burn you and is painful. Proper protection is important when firing any weapon.)
- Sturdy pants that have wide belt loops matching your belt width
- Shirts with high collars are recommended or T-shirts ( brass is hot and can badly burn skin) *Match season with clothing. rain gear, jackets etc..*
- Range Bag with whatever gear you need.
- Pack a lunch and snacks. Water will be provided. If you want any other non alcoholic beverage, please bring it.
***Included in price***
***Full sized FNS 9mm handgun with extra magazines
***Holster, mag holders, speed loader.
***Electronic hearing protection
(*if you wear glasses that will be sufficient.*)
Private Individual 1 on 1 …. $275.00
Couples (2 people) 1 on 1…400.00
Payment is due at the beginning of class. Credit Cards, Checks & Cash are accepted.
These classes are offered at the date of your choosing during the time period March 1 through November. ( weather permitting)
Contact me for more information on the date you would like and any additional information on details of the class.