Personal 1 on 1 Instruction & Training
Individuals will be trained by Teresa
Couples will be trained by Teresa & Marshal
No one person trains to fail; they simply fail to train.
If you are interested in 1-on-1 Firearm Instruction with full personal attention to your questions and needs, you have come to the right place.
This is an Instructor /Student 1 on 1 class, designed to provide you with the knowledge and skill level to safely handle a handgun. This individual 1 on 1 session is minimal classroom time, and 95% range-time! The student will go through basic and advanced handgun skills with the instructor which will concentrate on helping you improve gun handling and accuracy with your handgun of choice. This will be customized to your needs and at the level of experience each individual has. Equipment list on things you will need will vary and change with each individual..depending on the level of firearm and shooting experience. This will be discussed in a phone call customizing your class time.
We also offer couples classes… ( 2 individuals)..
Classes will run from 7:30am to 5:30pm.
- Cartridge Malfunctions (Misfire, Hang-fire, Squib-fire)
- Proper Grip
- Sight Alignment
- Proper Trigger Pull Techniques
- Proper Drawing From a Holster
The student will have plenty of time at the range to practice live fire under personal guidance and supervision.
This is for students who want a full featured and personalized day of training.
Things you will need: subject to each individual and level of shooting experience.
***Included in price***
- ***9mm full sized Ruger P95 handgun with extra magazines
- ***Holster, mag holders, speed loader.
- ***Electronic hearing protection
- ***Shooting glasses.
- Good sturdy belt fitting the loops on your pants.
- If you are a beginner shooter, holsters will not be needed
- 300 (plus) rounds of ammunition for full day.
- Snacks / Drinks / Sack Lunch
- Appropriate clothing and footwear
Private Individual 1 on 1 …. $225.00
Couples (2 people) 1 on 1…375.00
Payment is due at the beginning of class. Credit Cards, Checks & Cash are accepted.
These classes are offered at the date of your choosing during the time period March 1 through October 31. ( weather permitting)
Contact me for more information on the date you would like and any additional information on details of the class.